Search This Blog

Friday, August 16, 2013

My new babies: Hit Polish Blueberries and Creme and Whimsical Ideas by Pam's Peanut Butter and Jelly

This blog post does not have a distinct theme like some of the other posts I have done. These are some of the newest polish which I have gotten and some of my favorites, so hope you enjoy!

First off, I wanted to start by showing you my undies. (Not those kind of undies lol... what kind of blogger do you think I am?) These undies.

They are a simple white (Sinful Colors White on White) and a magnificent gray (LynBDesigns Eloquent Dust)

Here's my undies holding the bottle of one of the indie brands that I have wanted for a long time: Whimsical Ideas by Pam!!


Now to show you what this polish is capable of: THIS!


....and this! (Work it polish bottle!) (You go Glen Coco!)(If you get that reference, you get a big ole teddy bear hug from me!)


Here's it is on the nails! I loved putting these two coats on! :)


It was so very easy to put on. Unlike some polishes, the bigger glitters came out without any fuss and spread evenly over the nail. Isn't it beautiful? (Insert montage of people/animals crying here)




Now onto my other polish baby: Hit Polish's Blueberries and Creme!

First off, before I show you the polish, I want to say my favorite colors are blue, blue and blue, so when I got a polish like this one with many speckles of differing shades of blues in them, needless to say, there was no way I was not getting this on my nails as soon as I got the bottle!


I mean just look at it! I challenge you to feel blue when you look at this picture! =]

Here it is again! Isn't it blueberry-licious? (Made up a word!)


~ With clear top coat ~


~ With Matte Top Coat ~


 In case you didn't get enough of the polish, here's my ring that I am going to make once the ring base comes in!



I hope you loved today's post!

If you want to buy anything from Whimsical Ideas by Pam, go to https://www.facebook.com/whimsicalideasbypam, check out her long list of polishes she carries year round and email her for an invoice.

If you want to pick up some polishes from Hit Polish, (some of which are on sale right now -hint- -hint-), you can go to http://shop.hitpolish.com/ and check out the amazing array of polishes.

Until next time PoYos, 
Peace, 
Rikya

No comments:

Post a Comment