Search This Blog

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Glitter, Glitter Who's Got Glitter?

I have heard some of your suggestions and the one I wanted to try first was a comparison post. For me, the most of one type of color that I had was glitters in blues and greens.
This is why this post is called......


First off, I wanted to show you all of the polishes that I used in order.

I used Butter London Scallywag....

L.A Colors Aqua Crystals...

L.A. Colors Treasure Island...

Pure Ice Party of Five...

and Daring Digits The Lake.

I took three pictures to show the differences between the polishes. They are in the same order as the pictures I showed above. (Butter London, L.A. Colors, L.A. Colors, Pure Ice and Daring Digits.



If I am being honest, my favorite two were from the teal three, I would have to say it was a tie between Daring Digits and the L.A. Colors. The Daring Digits polish has an amazing glitter that glittered with rainbow colors, whereas the L.A. Colors was more of an overall coverage.
My favorite polish of the blue two was Butter London. Although it's nine dollars compared to L.A. Colors at most three dollars, it does have a far more superior all over coverage and photographs beautifully.

Hope you liked this post! If you have any ideas for new posts, feel free to PM my page or leave me a message in the comments below!

Until next time PoYos,
Peace,
Rikya

No comments:

Post a Comment