Search This Blog

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Valentine's Day/ Single's Awareness Day Indie Polish Post!

I promised you guys that an indie post was coming, and here it is!
Here is my valentine's day inspired post with Love is a Kitten by Nail Potions, and Punk'd Up Betty by Pretty & Polished.

I used Sinful Colors Cream Pink and Let Me Go.


These are both beautiful pinks. Believe me, I am not a big fan of pinks at all, but I love the ways that these polishes look.









Here are the Indies:
Kunimitsu Nail Potions' Love is a Kitten, and Pretty & Polished's Punk'd Up Betty.


The final picture below is my final product. It would be perfect for valentine's day.



The thumb is Let Me Go, with a Cream Pink bow.
Index finger is Love is a Kitten over Let Me Go.
Middle finger is Punk'd Up Betty over Let Me Go.
Ring finger is Love is a Kitten over Cream Pink.
Pinkie finger is Punk'd Up Betty over Cream Pink.

Hope you all liked this! This mani was inspired by valentine's day. Although I don't have a boyfriend this valentine's day, it's still a day to be thankful for all of the love in your lives. It may not be a boyfriend or girlfriend, but it may be your family member, a friend, or even a kind face on a stranger while you are waiting for a bus. Love is all around us in this world; you just got to go out and find it!

Until next time,
Peace,
Rikya

1 comment:

  1. I've been eyeing Love is a Kitten so hard! I also want all of her Siamese polishes :)

    ReplyDelete