Search This Blog

Monday, February 18, 2013

My spirit fingers - Butterfly fairies

I want to start off by apologizing for my lack of posting in the last week or so. I have had two finals, and a cold to get over, so I apologize.
Thanks for you guys for sticking around!

Now back to the blogging!!!

This is Butterfly Fairies by the wonderful My Spirit Fingers!
 
Do you see how amazing this is?? It's purple base, with purple glitters of different shades and silver butterflies!





To make my mani, which I freaking love, I paired Butterfly fairies with Sinful Colors Tokyo Pearl as the base. I think it accentuated the purple really nicely, and gave you a clear idea of the dispersal of the glitters as well.




In addition, I also wanted to show you guys a different take on Butterfly fairies, so I put it over the matte stylings of Manglaze's ILF (a very raunchy name, yet loved the polish non the less!)


 
 
Do you like these pairings?
Comment below!

Today's Butterfly fairies from My Spirit Fingers can be purchased at https://www.facebook.com/myspiritfingers/app_150178545006427
 
This store is off of her facebook page, so obviously go and like her page first! Then you can grab a bottle of her amazing nail polish, at only 8.50 a pop!


Hope you enjoyed today's post
Until next time,
Peace,
Rikya


No comments:

Post a Comment