Search This Blog

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Above the Curve's Fallen Angel

I have been teasing you guys and saying that there would be something special on the blog today, and here it is: Above the Curve's Fallen Angel.
Firstly, I want to give a shout out to Shawn and Angel who are the lovely people behind Above the Curve. They are both amazing people, who give a portion of their proceeds from each polish sale to Shriners Hospital for Children. In my eyes, there should definitely be a lot more people like them in this world, who love what they do and give back to those who need it. I really admire what they are doing :)
Go Angel and Shawn!

Now I am one lucky lucky girl, as I won the first set of trivia contests from Above the Curve Polish's facebook page! I was lucky enough to win my favorite of their polishes too: Fallen Angel! (Did I mention I was lucky?)


Here are my bottle shots.
(Can you see all the prettiness?)


There are so many glitters that change colors in this bottle of nail polish. I was~ and am~ still in awe of this polish and how Shawn and Angel made this to be so amazing!






Since this was a very special polish to me, I figured I must up the mani that I do, and so here is my reverse french manicure with full on Fallen Angel as my thumb accent nail!

(Seriously I can't sing this polish's praises enough!
Every polish-head should have a bottle!)

If you don't have enough proof.... just look at the pictures below!!

Without flash, but you can still see all of the glitters








With flash and even more glitters!!






Hope you enjoyed this blog post!!
If you want to buy this polish, or amazing ones like it or even donate, go visit their Etsy store at http://www.etsy.com/shop/AboveTheCurve

Until next time,
Peace,
Rikya

P.S. Remember that at 20 followers on the blog I will be starting my giveaway!

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Awesome! Thanks for your input! I hope to have a really simple one on the blog tomorrow, so keep your eyes out for it!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for an awesome swatch!

    ReplyDelete