Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Part 1 of my new posts

Here's my post on Rimmel London's Lycra 378 Posh Trash.
First off, I really didn't know that Lycra made polishes. I wasn't aware that Lycra did anything other than spandex kind of products.
Secondly, it's a b-e-a-utiful color. Elegant, with a nude base. Amazingly simple, wear it everyday to spice your look up!
So I have been talking about it for long enough, so here it is!
I apologize for the uneven nails :(





 It's amazing right?!
The only problem that I had was that it seemed to chip easily. I put on a top coat and it chipped within the hour that I applied the polish. (Maybe I was just doing more that day than normal...)
Still a beautiful polish though. :)

Until next time,
Peace,
Rikya

2 comments:

  1. I think this polish is actually made by Rimmel London- it looks similar to some that I have. They just add Lycra to the polish . . . somehow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I labelled this post wrong! I don't even know how they put in Lycra to their polish haha. I think it may be magic! :)

    ReplyDelete